Hi all,

I want to use the "remote" method to validate a captcha. No big
problem, it works. But, it doesn't seem optimized...

When I analyze all the Ajax calls with Firebug, it seems that an Ajax
validation call is sent each time I focus another field on my form -
after the captcha field (with remote validation) was focused -.
In other words, the remote validation is called whether the captcha
text is modified or not when we focus another field of the form.
If the captcha text is not modified, why validating it once more ?
In the JS code, i think it is interesting to look at the line 897 ("if
( previous.old !== value )"), I wonder it it works like it should.

See the URL http://www.tonmonde.org/notre_association/nous_contacter/
if you want to make some tests.

Thank you.

Laurent