On Mar 20, 10:15 pm, Alexandru Dinulescu <alex.d.a...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a huge question. I need something that rotates classes each 5 seconds
> for ex
>
> I have a <div class="img1"> </div>. I want each 5 seconds the class to be
> changed from img1 to img2, and so on so at the start an array should be
> placed like
> imgArray = [ "img1" , "img2", "img3",  etc ]
>
> I need css classes changed not a plain image since  the image is a
> background image and i have text on it.

Presumably there can be any number of div's with a class name of
"img1", etc.  The most efficient method is to modify the style rule
for the class, not the class name of all the elements that might have
it.  Then changing the style will take the same amount of time
regardless of how many elements are involved.

--
Rob