The code I have:

[code]
// Show edit planitem dialog
function showEditPlanitemDialog(planid, title, timestamp){
        $("#edit_dialog").dialog({
                width: 155,
                buttons: {
                        "Ok":   function() { // Save
                                $.ajax( {
                                        type: "POST",
                                        url: "scripts/save.php",
                                        data: "test=test",
                                        succes: function(msg){
                                                alert(msg);

                                //console.dir();
                        },
                        "Close": function() { $(this).dialog("destroy");} //
Close dialog

[/code]

You see I want on the "succes" an alert, I dont get it in an alert
box, but I see it in the console.dir from Firebug.