I say that friday that IE8 was released so I downloaded it to check it out.
I am happy that they did seemed to do at least a few right right and it seem
very easy to test for IE8 and IE7 in the IE8 browser (which is very nice).
However, after i installed IE8, Multiple IE stopped render correctly (I use
Multiple IE to test for IE6 and this is only at work since I have yet to
find a way to run IE6 on Vista at home).  Do you guys have any tips/tricks
for properly test IE8/7/6 On Vista and XP?  I am almost at the point where I
want to drop support for IE6 on my own javascript plug-ins because it is
utterly retarded to have to main code that works on 3 separate version of
the same browser (come on IE6 is over 8 years old, FireFox 1 wass released
after IE6 and no one officially supports that).