Could you provide a simple mockup of the interaction you'd like to
build? Just some markup and basic CSS and some JavaScript to indicate
how the validation should interact with the "wizard" sections.

That would help a lot to understand what you want to achieve and how
to make the validation plugin do that.

Jörn