I'm using the jQery Tooltip plugin with the "bodyHandler" function
enabled, so that I write a bunch of DIVs to the page and then based on
ID pull the content from those DIVs into the tooltip. Everything works
fine in Firefox, but for some strange reason in IE7, whenever I
mouseover a table cell to show the tooltip, the vertical scrollbar
decreases in size, as if the height of the document changed. Since the
tooltip is an absolutely positioned, z-indexed floating layer, I can't
imagine how this would affect the document height, but damn IE is
seeing it that way. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks.