Using FF3, I see white lettering for your menu. In only FF3 (didn't
happen in IE6), the menu doesn't seem to be expanding downwards as
expected. It gets cut off about 10px down.

I tried setting the moduletable class 'overflow' to 'auto' and that
fixed it. It's currently set to 'hidden' right now. I'm not sure
whether this change will affect other parts of your site that uses
that class.