For some strange reason in IE I get a white background added to my
<li> tag  each li has a transparent background PNG image.  So it get
white corners where I should see a nice textured background basically
cycle changes the header of the site.  which is rounded on the top
works fine in both FF and safari.  any ideas where the white
background is coming from and how to fix it.  If I remove the cycle js
it works correctly.  if i use the IE developer tool bar the inline
style on the li looks like this.

<LI class="relaxed png" style="DISPLAY: block; Z-INDEX: 6; LEFT: 0px;
ZOOM: 1; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"
cycleH="378" cycleW="919" jQuery1237943038750="5">

I checked a different site I created and it was fine no background
color applied in IE