"a dynamic list" implies something more semantic than a row of divs,
say a UL or DL...but if you want divs, here's a quick example:

div will be cloned -->

$(document).ready(function(){
$('#template div').clone().find('input').attr
('tmp_input','your_new_id').end().find('button').text('Hello').end
().appendTo('body');
});

What attributes to change and where you inject the cloned html into
the DOM is up to you (as is chaining or not). You'll probably want to
wrap the code above in a function and pass the IDs and HTML into it;
just replace the hard-coded values with those arguments.

Since you're working with DOM elements, you can use jQuery's methods
for modifying attributes and html/text (check out the docs for the
many ways to do that).