I have an inline css attribute which is set in the codebehind but changes
dynamically in the browser via jquery. The display of a textbox and a couple
of dropdowns are altered formblock to none based on some rules.

When I view the source of the page the dropdown that is visible still has
the original, server-side set display values in its source. So the jquery
method $("dropdown").css("display") doesn't yield the value I'm looking for.

Is it possible to retrieve the actual value of an inline style element that
has been previously modified by javascript/jquery?
Thank you,
:confused: