Hi,

today I tried to upgrade from jQuery Media 0.8 to 0.87, and I met the
same problem.

With version 0.8, jQuery.media was able to handle links like this :
The media type was correct (Windows media player).

With version 0.87, jQuery.media doesn't handle anymore this kind of
link.

Any way to correct this ?

thanks,

Nico