Hello,

I've got a simple form with a return false function to stop it being submitted as I use ajax to update it. However I've come accross a functional problem : if the user's screen is to small and he has not scrolled down enough then he doesn't see the search results and gets the impression nothing has happened. Is it possible to have a form submit button that does not send the form but redirects the page to an anchor (id) on the page, so if the user submits the form and the result is not visible on the page, the page automaticaly scrolls down to the form so the user can see what is happening ?

I suppose I could generate a link which would show only after the submit button has been clicked to scroll down to see result, but it would be alot nicer if I could make the page go down to an "id" and act like a link to anchor at the same time as updating the page with the ajax answer.

I hope I've been clear enough and that this is possible ...