//This might be a double post, I'm not sure... I've already posted
this message about 10 minutes ago and it didn't show up yet... so...
dunno
Hello.

I have a div with the id 'menu', inside it i have a ul, and in that
i've inserted 7 li tags, each with display: inline. In each li I have
a link.

/* js start */
$(document).ready
(
        function()
        {
                $("#menu > ul > li").click
                (
                        function (event)
                        {
                                $(this).nextAll().hide(500);
                        }
                );
        }
);
/* js end */

The menu is something like: Home, About, Link 3.. Link 7. Whenver I
click on a link, it should hide all the following (next, right) links.
It hides them... but instead of hiding them horizontaly, jQuery
converts them to a regular list (it overrides by display: inline and
uses... I guess,  display: block) and they hide one after other but in

About <---
Link 3 <---
Link 4 <---

manner instead About, Link 3, Link 4 <----