Hi all.

I'm an absolute newbie to jquery (as of about 5 hours or so), using
version 1.3.2., and haven't touched any code in about 5 years.

>From the starterkit, I'm using the following code in a site I'm
working on:
 $(document).ready(function() {
   $('#faq').find('dd').hide().end().find('dt').click(function() {
     $(this).next().slideToggle();

Outside of changing the ID of the DIV, this is exactly what's in the
starterkit.  Here's a link:
http://eastsidewebservices.com/scripttest.html

Code executes fine.

On Firefox and Safari, text layout for revealed has all text indented
to the right.

On IE 7, the animation that reveals the text starts off the same as
FF, but then redoes the layout so all but the first line of text is
now left-aligned.  The first line only is still indented.

Playing with various CSS "box" attributes seems completely
ineffective.

Same behavior if I use toggle() instead of slideToggle() - it seems to
be an IE7 layout weirdness.

Suggestions for things to work correctly in IE?

Thanks!
Jerry