You nearly fooled me there! :-)

On Mar 31, 2009, at 3:24 PM, MorningZ wrote:

Friend of mine shot me this link this morning

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/03/31/breaking-internet- explorer-81-eagle-eyes-leaked/

Eagle Eyes’s most exciting (and highly anticipated by developers)
feature is its wide support of Mozilla-based add-ons. Though IE 8.1
duly notes that not all plugins will work perfectly, we have tested
four popular Firefox plugins (Firebug, Web Developer, Tab Mix Plus,
and No-Script) and they worked flawlessly (some of the developers even
claim that – in terms of performance – they work much better under IE
8.1 versus Firefox 3).

I admittedly sometimes neglect worrying about IE8 because it's just
such a pain in the __ to test/debug... Firebug just makes it so bloody
easy to debug my jQuery calls and logic...

this would change everything  :-)