Hi, I'm sorry to bother, but I can't find enough documentation on this
plugin

I have this cose:

$(document).ready(function(){
        $("#form_reg").validate({
           rules: {
                   username: {required:true, minlenght:5,
remote:"check_user.php"},
                   password: {required:true, minlenght:5},
                   password2: {equalTo: "#password"},
                   email: {email:true}

Which works, exept that it throws this error: $.validator.methods
[method] is undefined

Also remote doesn't seems to work. And also: what kind of request does
it? From the scarce information I got to understand that it make a GET
with the name of the field and the value (in my example:
check_user.php?username=xyz)? Is this right?