following on from: http://www.malsup.com/jquery/block/#dialog

I have a form, and ajaxSubmit is fine, I set a callback fn in its
options, and receive callbacks.  Testing for error conditions, I put a
dialog block in that callback so a DIV pops up on every callback.  The
first submission/callback results in a DIV popup as expected.  The OK
button listener fires, and hides the DIV, this is working as expected.

The second time the form is submitted and the callback is fired, the
launch of the DIV popup fails, I get a kind of collapsed grey bar, and
as the OK button is no longer visible, cannot unblock the element it
was blocking.

Any ideas?

BlockUI 2.14, Form 2.18, JQuery 1.2.3