Hi I trying to write a script which allows for easily hiding and revealing
content by just specifying the correct class names.

The problem I'm having is that my current script will only toggle elements
if the 'toggletarget' is a immediate sibling of the 'togglebutton'. My
problem is that the 'togglebutton' may or may not be nested within div's,
tables etc.

Is their a way to find all the children of an element? Am I missing
something?

Ta

$(function(){
        $("div.togglecontainer span.togglebutton").click(function() {
                $(this).siblings("div.toggletarget").slideToggle();

//$(this).parent('div.togglecontainer').find('div.toggletarget').slideToggle();
            }).css('cursor', 'pointer');
        $('div.toggletarget').hide();