Hi all!

I want to do the next: I have one string on the website. The user
click to the string and the click action is run more than 1 $.getJSON
call.
Sometimes is needed every call output write on the website. But if I
put more than 1 $.getJSON call in one click events function (see the
example) I can write the first $.getJSON call output to the website,
but the second $.getJSON output I can't write.

I think the code is good because I changed the parameters and always
the first output is okay.
So I'm courious what a hell is the problem. I'm not an big javascript
and jquery magician... :)

Thanks for the help and sorry because of my english ;)

So, here is the source code:

$(document).ready(
  function() {
    $("#test").click(