Hi all,

I am using the latest version of the jQuery Form plugin, tested with
both FF and Safari and here is my problem:

I've got a form with a text area and an optional file field, the
problem occurs when I leave the file field blank:
- when I use normal form submit everything is working as expected
- but when I hook the form plugin I got a 500 server error complaining
about the file field (which is empty)

it actually seem that the server receives the file field with no data
and chokes when using the plugin, I think this is a bug as it clearly
seems like there is a difference between a normal submit and the
plugin's

what do you think?
Claude