Right, I was thinking maybe treetable combined with the quicksearch plugin... ie: the quicksearch plugin would search the treetable, but the side-effect is that it will show found rows, not correctly expand the tree. (so not good).

So yeah, the search continues. I haven't seen a jquery plugin like that ext searchable tree. Maybe ask on the jquery-ui list: there's some tree work going on there.

- Jack

Ravish Bhagdev wrote:
Yes, it is collapsible but it dosen't have the "filter" or search capability like the filtertree (http://www.extjs.com/explorer/#filtertree)

So not quite as useful.