<script src="IPMS%20Library_files/frameset.js"

> type="text/javascript">
> </script>

and

<script type="text/javascript">

changing type to text/javascript - this is why nothing occurs
removing the language attribute.  its not required

if you testing locally on a windows machine then paths with \ can work but
moving them to a server they need to be /.  Testing locally ie will give you
some restictions and security warnings will appear.

also if you test locally you can have your project in a folder and use /
with relative paths fro there.  Removing spaces from files and directories
is a headache saver

- S