I couldn't find anything on this in the jQuery documentation. Is there
a way to close all jQuery ajax requests? I've built a bit of comet-
like long polling ajax script, but it seems as though Internet
Explorer is keeping these long polling requests open when I refresh or
redirect to another page. Sense IE has a 2 connections per domain
limit, the client would have to wait till the long polling is complete
(which takes roughly 1 minute) before the other pages load. So what I
need is a way to stop all ajax requests so I can place it in a
onbeforeunload event.

Anyone know of a way that I can stop all jQuery ajax requests?