The site below has a vertical superfish jquery menu that was working
fine in FF and IE when I last posted it.

Today, I re-arranged the menu items, and I'm not getting any of the
fly-out <li>s in Firefox only.  Hovering just gives me the mouse-over
color changes for the element itself.  I don't know if the re-
arranging of the menu items did it, though, because some pages that
have not changed are no longer working.

I know the commented-out sections of the menu are sloppy, but there is
a lot of information pending that I didn't want to start from scratch
on.  Sorry.  And it *was* working - even with this mess - until
recently.

Anyone have any ideas as to where to look?

Thank you in advance...