Thanks Mike,

I was in Andy's situation and was able to use jQuery 1.3.1's live click
event to reload your Media plugin and get this situation to work.

Here's the final outcome:

http://www.similarsounds.com/?terms=mgmt

The YouTube movie thumbnails all function using code similar to Andy's. I
empty() the current video content and then grab the href attribute from the
thumbnail and place it in a class="media" anchor. From there I call another
instance of media(). If anyone else needs to do something like this the code
can be seen in:

http://www.similarsounds.com/js/global.js

Reference the comment "// Thumbnails Navigation"

Thanks again,

I love the plugin keep up the good work