spiceflo wrote:
Hello together,

I wanna use jCarousel as you can see it here http://www.dslproviderwechsel.de
in the header (the scrolling company logos).

Do you know the parameters for jCarousel to display the plugin as in
the example. Currently I have the following problems:

- the autoscroll function does not scroll smooth, it stops after every
list item
- can I scroll the list elements without end?

Here are my current parameters:

                scroll: 1,
                auto: 1,
                animation: 9000,
                buttonNextHTML: 0,
                buttonPrevHTML: 0

Thanks for your support

Florian

The site you linked to uses the following params, i think the 'easing: linear' thing is what you need:
function startCarousel(){
        jQuery('#mycarousel').jcarousel({
        wrap: 'circular',
        auto: 1,
        scroll: 1,
        easing: 'linear',
        animation: 10000,
/* commented out callbacks, I don't think you need those*/
/* itemVisibleInCallback: {onBeforeAnimation: mycarousel_itemVisibleInCallback}, itemVisibleOutCallback: {onAfterAnimation: mycarousel_itemVisibleOutCallback}*/

    });

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Vanherpe - Tallieu & Tallieu NV - jonat...@tnt.be