Hi everyone,

I'm having a quite strange problem with JQUERY :

It seems that effects dont work. Effects like animate, slide, fade
etc.... I tried several things but there is not result.

Here is my test code :

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function (){
$("#effet").click(function (){
        $(this).fadeOut("slow");
        $(this).fadeIn("fast");
});});

</script>

When I click, the div should fadeOut and fadeIn but it doesn't.

Then, I tried another thing :

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function (){
$("#effet").click(function (){
        $(this).hide("slow");
});});

</script>

And it DOES WORK, the div hides.

Do you know what's happening? I tried first the jquery development
release, and, to test the nightly release.
My XHTML document is W3C valid and i'm running the page on FF 3.08.
Furthermore, when i'm surfin on others sites, fade effects work !

Ps: excuse me if my english is not as good as yours but i'm French.
Thanks