From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ronz
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 7:17 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] newbie question

I've tried loading jquery.js into a site several times several
different ways and can't even get an alert to pop up. I can get a test
page to work only if I use an src address to google's jquery.

Can't I just upload the jquery-1.3.2.min.js file or is there some
configuring I have to do?

What problem should I look for on my web account?