Woo, first post! ^___^

Hello everyone, I've been using jQuery UI Tabs for a mini staff
discussion forum/blog at work, and things have been going really well
so far, up until I came across this stumbling block yesterday.

The tabs are used to dynamically load different categories of posts
into the central content area. Each post has a comment form (created
on the fly when the user clicks the "comment" link) and a comments
list (populated dynamically using json when the user clicks the "read
comments" link.

All this functionality works fine with the first tab loaded, but when
you load a different tab, everything stops working. The content for
that tab is displayed, but clicking on the "comment" link will not
load the comment form, and clicking on the "read comments" link
doesn't display the comments for that post. So I was wondering if
anyone could help me with this? ^^;

Many Thanks

Haret