Hi, change that block to this and give it a try:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function (){
      $('#myList').listnav();
});
</script>

- Jack

Kizzle wrote:
hi...sorry, but i'm still having issues with this.

i'm getting an error in javascript.

missing ( before formal parameters
[Break on this error] $(document).ready(function {\n

so i'm wondering if this is the problem. I have this code at the
beginning of the document (tried it in the head and also in the body).

 <script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function {
       $('#my-List').listnav();
});

</script>

where is this supposed to be and is this correct?

again the link...

http://www.klcreativedesign.com/suasion/glossary

Thanks for your help, i really thought it was something simple here..
Kristy lee