Hi Diego,

Thanks for the reply. I checked and I do have the latest version. I figured
it out though. It does not do the reset if i set the list attribute in the
option.
$(function(){ // wait for document to load
        $('input:file').MultiFile({
        list: '#filelist',
         max: 5,
        accept: 'gif|jpg',
        STRING: {
         remove: 'image tag here'

If i remove it then the reset is working okay. Is this a bug?

regards,
shaun