Hi

I've got a  list of image with links and need to add a class on the fly on
the ahref link. The output is like that
<ul>
<li> http://www.site.com/  http://www.imageurl.com/img.png  </li>
<li> http://www.site.com/  http://www.imageurl.com/img.png  </li>

and I want this (class="tooltip2") :
<ul>
<li> http://www.site.com/  http://www.imageurl.com/img.png  </li>
<li> http://www.site.com/  http://www.imageurl.com/img.png  </li>

I need to do this because all is auto-generated I can only add this class
with jQuery. I tried different code but my knowledge isn't sufficient

jQuery(".gallery li a[href^='url']").addClass("tooltip"); or
jQuery(".gallery li a").each(function() {
    jQuery(this).attr("href").addClass("tooltip"); });

and many other tricks doesn't work. I need help to achieve this, thanks