It would be fairly trivial to roll your own drag-drop plugin, and this
way you can have better control of the characteristics.  For general
info on how drag-drop works in javascript (in the event that you don't
already know) I have found this web page invaluable (it is the first
link that pops up when you google "javascript drag drop"):

http://www.webreference.com/programming/javascript/mk/column2/

Also here is plugin authoring:
http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Authoring