Hello,

Trying to use the innerfade script, but it doesn't seem to do
anything. The page I'm trying to use it on is:

http://bikesonthebricks.com/jquerytest.html

I copied the call at the top right from the innerfade site, and the
div I'm trying to affect is just a div with a set of images inside it,
so I can't see what could go wrong, but it obviously has.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Here is my call, I've just got it in the head for now:

<script type="text/javascript">
           $(document).ready(
                                function(){
                                        $('.slideshow2').innerfade({