Um, powers that be, hello?

This issue remains unresolved - I still see "January 21th, 2009" as
the most recent news item, when in fact when I click the RSS feed icon
next to it I find that the latest is actually "This Week in jQuery,
vol. 4" dated 03 April 2009 15:25

Isn't it kind of important that this gets fixed ASAP, given the huge
numbers of people visiting www.jquery.com that may also be seeing this
same incorrect information? Other people in this thread have confirmed
it's not an isolated problem, and certainly not a client-side caching
issue.