Josch wrote:

> By hitting F12, firebug opens up in Firefox.
> On the first use, you have to check all three options (Console,
> Javascript, Network).
> After reloading the page, you can see the requests and its answers
> under "Console".
> Under "Script", you can debug your scripts. Above "Script" you can
> select which script to debug.
> There you can set a breakpoint.
>
> That's it.
>

> On 16 Apr., 15:25, spstieng <spsti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I haven't figured out how to use this yet.
>> How can I debug a javascript file? I only see the html code from my
>> index.php.
>>
>> (I have lots of experience using debugger tool in Visual Studio)
>>
>> Steven
>>
>> On 16 Apr, 15:19, Donny Kurnia <donnykur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Try running it in firefox with firebug extention. Open the console tab
>>> in firebug to see your XMLHttpRequest request and response from the php.
>>> --
>>> Donny
>>> Kurniahttp://hantulab.blogspot.comhttp://www.plurk.com/user/donnykurnia

Great explanation Josch. I just know that the shortcut is F12, for all
the time I just click the 'bug' icon in status bar :)

Open the Console tab. When the page do the post request, it will appear
there. Click the [+] icon to display detail info for that
XMLHttpRequest. Also see the Net tab to check if there are page's
resource that missing (404 error).