Hi there,

Recently I've been using cluetip with asp.net in particular calling
ajax pagemethods. I recently came across this problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/361467/is-there-any-way-to-suppress-the-browsers-login-prompt-on-401-response-when-usin

Basically what is happening is my pagemethod needs to be
autheniticated, as such when an ajax request is made to this method a
401 status is given and NTLM prompt is given. The workaround involves
sending a custom header that will help suppress this error.

The problem is cluetip doesn't recognize beforeSend unless I
physically edit the cluetip script. Also having the ability to
override the error method would be handy so that redirection can be
applied instead of displaying an error in the cluetip

Let me know what your thoughts are on this?

Regards DotnetShadow