I have already read the similar post in this group, and have scoured
the internet in search of an answer, but nothing is working for me!

My website is all contained on one page. I have the jQuery lavalamp
menu at the top of the page with the "About Me" tab set to
class="current" when the page loads. When you click the tabs it
scrolls to the appropriate part of the page.

Basically, when you click one of the li's, I want it's class to be
changed to "current" and the previously selected tab to remove it's
"current" class.

This is my HTML:

      <ul class="menu">
      </ul>