Hi,

The following instructions are paraphrased from:
http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46608

You can unsubscribe from a group through the web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through the web interface, just click the "Edit my membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage at http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/ . Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com