Hi guys,

I'm kind of new to jQuery and what I'm trying to fogure out is this.

What I'm trying to achieve is to have the submit button of a form,
that may or may not be filled in with some content when the page is
filled in (if the form was empty) or when something is modified in one
of the form's fields (if there was something filled in).

Is there a jQuery plugin that provides this functionality, or would it
be possible to code something like this?

Thank you in advance for your support,
Constantin TOVISI