Hi there,

Using the following tutorial, I have built a nice superfish navbar
style menu
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/#sample4

However, I am stuck at few CSS customizations.

1. Currently the menu is in its fixed size (width). I want to spread
it to 100%. I tried adding width=100% in sf-navbar class and it works
fine.

2. But I have just 1 sub-level in the menu i.e. just like how is it in
the example above. Both the level bars have their own colors. When
they stretch across the width, the 1st level bar has the color of 2nd
level bar (on the left out area). How do I resolve this?

Thanks