If you do not know coding/javascript/DOM that well, I would suggest sticking with one page per change.

But, if you want to dive in...

Set up a div with an ID, and then use the load method to change it in JS when needed.

i.e.  (this has not been tested in any way)

<script type="text/javascript">
 $(document).ready( function () {
  $("#nextSlide").click(function () {
   $("#myslides").load("myslide.htm");
</script>

With a little logic in there you can easily decide what slide you want. Then just put each of the slide "content" (image, html, etc) into it's own file and call that in the .load() function.

This approach can be simple, or it can get a little complex - especially if your loaded page includes other JavaScript to use. But this is a well known type of issue that has been dealt with many times....

HTH

Shawn

rince78 wrote:
Hi,
at present I give a favour for one of my friends. Unfortunately I'm
not really involved in programming web sites.
I'm calling a lot of javascripts for a slideshow and some other stuff.
for example:

<script type="text/javascript" src="highslide-full.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="highslide-with-gallery.js"></
script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="highslide.css" />

I'm calling following scripts in the homepage, page prices and page
rooms.
It would be easier not to be constrained to call the scripts every
time on a new side.
Is there a simple example to create the button event by only calling a
new body? with Ajax or simple Javascript?

Thank you,
Bjoern from Germany