Dear all,

I'm trying to set event handler attributes when the DOM is ready, but
it doesn't work on IE7.

The snippets are as such:
<script type="text/javascript">
    var onInputChange = function (){
                alert("Hey I'm changed");
        }

        $(function() {
        $(".input").attr("onchange", "onInputChange();");
    });

</script>
<input type="text" class="input" />

Now I tried this on FF3 and I can see in Firebug that jQuery
successfully adds the onchange attributes to the input text. But this
does not work on IE7. Though it is interesting that if I add other
attributes like "value" to the textinput it works.

Is this the problem with IE7? Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.

Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8