Hi All,

I am stacked with a simple code (it works perfectly on my other site,
but I cannot find what could be wrong here):

1) I pass vars to file test.php via

    $.post("test.php", {state: state, city: city, attorney:
isAttorney, paral: isParal, detect: isDetect, same_state: isState},
       function(xml){

......etc

2) the test php simply putputs all the vars

<?php

foreach($_REQUEST as $key => $value){
    echo $key." = ". $value."<br>";
    }

?>

3) I check all the POST vars with firebug - everything is OK

4) I check the Response of test.php with firebug and cannot see ANY of
the POSTed vars. There are some other admin vars from the site, but
not the ones passed from JQuery POST

Someone has any clue of what could be wrong here? The same code works
OK on my other site (the same server)

Thanks