Hi everyone,

I'm getting in trouble with this problem,

I have several divs which contains an image, and another div. we can
imagine somethin like that :

What I want to do is, when I put the mouse over the div Delete (and
only this one), I want to change the background of the
entire .container div.

here is my code :

$(document).ready(function(){
              //action when the mouse is over :

                $(".delete").mouseover(function(){ // I select the .delete divs.
                        //now i want to change the bg color of the
entire div, but only this div. here is my problem
                        $(this+':parent').css('background-color','red');
                  //with this selection, I select ALL the parents,but
I want only the father..
                })

//action when the mouse is out
                        $(".thumbdelete").mouseout(function(){

$(this+':parent').css('background-color','white');
                        })

})

Your help would be very greatful.

Thank you very much in advance.