Thanks Eric. That looks like just what I need, the timer version.

andy

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Garside
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:56 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQuery countdown with simple percentage bar display?

I've got a clock plugin which can do countdown timers, called epiClock.
http://code.google.com/p/epiclock

With a pretty simple rendering function (covered in the docs here:
http://eric.garside.name/docs.html?p=epiclock ), you should be able to hook
it into a progress bar, or merely display a countdown timer.