That is pretty weird, especially since the error happens on a line that doesn't exist. The IE js debugger proved useless too. It also loads the wrong page.

As far as i can tell (using Fiddler), the code tries to load Page1.aspx , but instead of putting that in the tab, it embeds the whole current page (including all the javascript files, which get loaded again and are probably the cause of the error you get).

If you can manage to figure out why it embeds the current page instead of the page you want, you'll have solved your problem.

Jonathan

Zeeshan Khan wrote:
Check this Link U'll knw the Problem that i'm talking about.

http://aspspider.info/KhanZeeshan/

Check it IE6 & IE7 i chekced it in IE8,FF 3.0 Chorme & safari ti works gr8 in All browsers xcpt IE6 & IE7.