Hey Ricardo,

I've been playing around with this script, which you kindly wrote for
me, over the past hour. I think I can use it, although:

- I'd initially like the appropriate 'previous' and 'next' links left
out if there's no more posts to display. The problem is ATM 'previous'
does nothing initially, and the nth 'next' displays no posts and leave
me with no other way to navigate back to them, apart from refreshing
the page!
- Also would love to be able to hop back to the start of the post
excerpts once the function to display three new posts has run. Not
sire how to inlcude the equivilent of:

Thanks man,

PS. Cheers for the other comments guys. I've picked up a lot more
knowledge analysing what you're doing there because of your time.