Hi I would like to know if there is a simple way to show all elements
of that variable?
        var collectionElements = {
                        teste: {
                                var1: 'teste[]',
                                var2: 'brincadeira-2',
                                var3 : 'Elemento 2'
                        },
                        teste: {
                                var1 : 'teste[]',
                                var2 : 'brincadeira-3',
                                var3 : 'Elemento 3'
                        },
                        teste: {
                                var1 : 'teste[]',
                                var2 : 'brincadeira',
                                var3 : 'Elemento 1',
                                teste: {
                                        var1 : 'teste[]',
                                        var2 : 'brincadeira-4',
                                        3 : 'Elemento 4'
        };

I am tryin' to iterate all elements using this function (for debug
only)

        function iterateAllElements( elements ) {
                var ret = '';
                  jQuery.each( elements, function( i,val ) {
                          ret += ( typeof val == 'object') ? '\n Node ' +
iterateAllElements
( val ) : i + ' : ' + val + ' / ';
                  });
                  return ret;
        };

With this function my firebug Console outputs only the last object
(3th node) with its child object.

Sorry my bad english! ^^