If anyone has used flexigrid and coldfusion before I would really
appreciate your insight!  I have my flexigrid set up...

$(document).ready(function(){
                $("#flex1").flexigrid({
                   url: "../com/nyumba/test/Test.cfc?
method=getTestData&returnFormat=json",
                   dataType:"json",
                   colModel:[
                                          {display:"First Name",
name:"user_fname", width:100,
align:"center"},
                                          {display:"Last Name",
name:"user_lname", width:100,
align:"center"},
                                          {display:"Email", name:"user_email",
width:100,
align:"center"},
                                          {display:"Type", name:"user_type",
width:100, sortable:true,
align:"center"}
                                        ],
                   sortname:"user_type",
                   sortorder:"asc",
                   height:250,
                   title:"User Data"

I am posting to the following method...

<cffunction name="getTestData" access="remote" returntype="query"
output="false">
        <cfargument name="sortname" />
        <cfargument name="sortorder" />

        <cfset var local = {} />
        <cfquery datasource="loadTesting" name="local.testData">
                SELECT TOP 100
                user_fname,
                user_lname,
                user_email,
                user_type

            FROM lt_user

            ORDER BY #arguments.sortname# #arguments.sortorder#
        </cfquery>

        <cfreturn local.testData />
    </cffunction>

I can see that my JSON is being returned okay in firebug, but I keep
getting the following error..

G is undefined
[Break on this error] (function(){var l=this,g,y=l.jQuery,p=l.....each
(function(){o.dequeue(this,E)})}});

I am totally lost!